Digital City Printing is a premier yearbook printer in New York City proudly print and publish yearbooks for NYC Public Schools. We are a registered vendor of NYC Department of Education as well as a private educational institution throughout the metropolitan area. And offers softcover perfect bound and hardcover yearbook which provide high-quality keepsakes that will be cherished for years and years. So if you need yearbook for small class or for the whole school we could do it all.
Our quality yearbook printing services make it easy for you to capture your school’s spirit, as well as many special memories. Advanced digital print technology creates a book filled with crisp, vivid images and sharp detail, along with easy-to-read printing New York. You do not have to worry about the quality of our yearbook as we offer hardcopy press proof as standard with all yearbook printing order. As an added bonus, digitally printed yearbooks can be produced affordably with smaller minimum order requirements and quick turnaround times.
Don’t leave your yearbook printing in the hands of just any printer. Choose the exceptional quality of Digital City Printing for yearbooks that will continue to make people smile and reminisce long after the school year has ended.
10 Things to consider before Printing Yearbooks!
- Budget Approval: Before you start considering printing yearbook you should get your budget approved from the schools authority.
- Number of Yearbooks you need to get printed: Once you know your budget next thing you should find out how many yearbooks you need to get printed. Usually its depends on number of students you have. You should always order few extra just incase schools wants to keep some copies for souvenirs.
- Number of pages on your Yearbook: Once you know how many yearbooks you need to get printed the next thing you should think is the content and photograph you want to showcase on your yearbooks. You can get ideas from previously printed workbooks or you may search internet for inspiration. Once you collect all the information and based on the information you collected will give you an idea approximately how many pages you would need for your yearbook.
- Type of Binding for your yearbook: There are two type of binding we offer for yearbook printing. Softcover Paperback Perfect Bound Yearbook and Hardcover Case Bound Yearbook. If you have lower budget you should consider printing softcover yearbook but if you have higher budget then hardcover would be your number one choice. Inside pages of the yearbooks are printed on the same paper and printed on the same press. So in terms of color and quality both type of yearbooks are same. Only difference would the binding and durability. Hardcover Case bound book would much durable.
- Get Pricing: Once you have the budget, you know how many books you need, approximate number of pages and you also know the type of binding you want for your book then give us a call for price quote at 212-244-1254 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Turnaround time: When you are getting the price from us please let us know how fast do you need these yearbook get printed. Generally, for a smaller quantity, our turnaround time is 5-7 business days after approval. For larger quantities, it may take 3-4 Weeks. You also need to consider additional time for yearbook press proof.
- Layout / Design your Yearbooks: This is the most time-consuming part of the process of printing yearbooks. At digital city printing, we offer layout and design services of yearbooks. Although we don’t recommend you to use our yearbooks design service with our professional graphics designer. It’s because sometimes it takes too much time and is costly. Teachers should encourage the students to do the layout design of their yearbooks. These days there are many free user-friendly software and apps are available that students can use to design their yearbooks. You should also call us and discuss with our pre-press designer before you start designing your yearbooks. Our professional designer can offer you free design ideas and they would also make sure that your supplied files will produce professional-quality printing.
- File Upload: Once you have designed your yearbooks you should send us your file via any file-sharing website such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or WeTransfer. It really doesn’t matter which software or apps you have used to create your yearbook but you have to supply us your yearbook file as hi-res sing PDF file with all the pages in the range. You also have to include bleed and crop marks on your file. If you need to create the PDF file please speak to one of our pre-press designer team members.
- Payment: Once we received your file and we determined your file matches the specification of our estimate then we would send you an invoice. If you are from NYC DOE schools then you have to issue us a purchase order or you must pay by credit card before we proceed with the proofing.
- Proofing: Our minimum quantity requirement for the yearbook is 25. We offer hardcopy press proof for your yearbook printing. This hard copy proofing process takes 2-3 days turnaround time. We recommend you to see a hard copy press proof of your yearbook before we print all. A hard copy press proof is the exact true copy of the actual book, this will be printed and bound just like the final production run. This process guarantees your satisfaction and you can also avoid mistakes that you may have overlooked during the design process. In the case, if you find any major mistake or quality issue you may replace with new file.
Printing of Yearbook: Once you are happy with your yearbook hardcopy press proof you will email us with your approval. Upon your approval, we will proceed with printing.
Delivery: We offer same-day van delivery service to anywhere in Manhattan.
Refund/Cancelation: You may cancel the job if you are not happy with the proof. In this case we will refund the amount you have paid after deducting 10% proof and shipping cost. We don’t offer any Refund or Cancelation if the job is printed to its entirety.
Need school yearbooks printed in NYC? Call Digital City Printing at 212-244-1254, contact us through our website or visit us at our midtown Manhattan location.
Full Service Yearbook Publishing in NYC
There’s a lot that goes into becoming one of New York’s best yearbook publishers. With Digital City Printing, you can count on us to work with you every step of the way to ensure an exceptional end result. Our experienced graphic design team can help you through the intricacies of designing a quality yearbook, leather bound book and our print management services ensure quality control along every step of the way. You’ll receive a free first proof of your print job so you can see what it looks like before the actual printing occurs, and we’ll gladly make any changes necessary so your finished yearbook online is the best it can be.
Yearbook Printing Options
We offer quality digital yearbook online printing on the advanced HP Indigo print press, providing you with an affordable way to print professional-quality yearbooks. Additionally, we have a variety of binding and finishing options available. Services offered include:
As a premier printing company in NYC, we can help you create the perfect memento for your school. Yearbook printing is available for:
Yearbook Delivery in NYC
Our convenient midtown Manhattan location makes it easy for you to stop in to discuss your schools yearbook project with us, meet with our graphic design team, drop off a file, proof or make changes to your print job or pick up your printed yearbooks. In addition to our professional yearbook printing services, we also offer delivery in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island, servicing the following neighborhoods: the Upper West Side, Upper East Side, Lincoln Square, Yorkville, Lenox Hill, Clinton, Theatre District, Hells’ Kitchen, Garment District, Chelsea, Midtown South, Kips Bay, Gramercy Park, Stuyvesant, Medial City, Tudor, Beekman, Sutton and Central Park, as well as neighboring areas. Yearbooks can also be shipped nationwide.